2018 MSC Training Symposium
Call for Papers
Conference Dates are March 20-23, 2018
Disneyland Hotel – Anaheim, CA
Session Time and Topics:
These 75-minute sessions are meant to present real applications, real results, and real solutions based on metrology and quality principles or theory that can be implemented immediately. These presentations provide a high degree of value to the people that attend the conference.
Session Tracks: TBD
- November 15, 2017 – Title, abstract, bio(s) in pdf format and include: presenter(s), picture in jpg format, name, company affiliation, address, phone, and email address. Acceptance notification will be December16, 2017.
- February 15, 2018 – Power Point presentation in pdf format.
Note: Presentations and handouts must be free of any commercial flavor.
Submit Proposals to:
- If your proposal is selected, you must adhere to the established guidelines.
- Submit your complete title (50 characters or less), abstract (600 characters or less), bio (1000 characters or less) and final PowerPoint presentation to fit a 75 minute time slot. Optional handouts are at the discretion of the presenter and are provided by the presenter. Presentations and handouts must be free of any commercial flavor. Your presentation and paper must meet these established specifications and guidelines. You will be required to have your presentation reviewed and approved by a Technical Program Committee member before you upload your PowerPoint presentation.
- For those providing handouts: provide enough high-quality handouts to meet customer demand at no cost to MSC.
- Refrain from any direct marketing of products, services, software or other commercial ventures in the technical sessions.
- Presenter abstracts, bio’s, and PowerPoint presentation will be posted on the MSC web sit in pdf format for read only after the conference.
- The first two speakers in each session will receive complimentary 2 day Symposium registration. Additional presenters will be responsible for paying a $250 speaker registration fee to attend the 2 day Symposium.